Underpinning our ESG strategy is our belief that true value creation stretches beyond economic value and ensures our stakeholders always get something out.
Climate Change Strategy and Roadmap, and Climate Change and Environmental Sustainability Policy
Work with service providers to contribute to decarbonisation beyond our direct operational footprint
Support funding decarbonised and green investments
2050 internal targets with interim targets for reduction of GHG emissions, energy and water use and waste management
- Opportunity to use stakeholder education to manage climate-related risks and drive change by supporting customers to decarbonise their activities through products and services we offer
- 2050 target with interim targets
- Employee health, safety and well-being
- Workplace diversity and inclusion
- Training and career development opportunities
- Human rights
- Treating customers fairly
- Customer privacy and data security
- Consumer education
- Responsible marketing
- Affordable and accessible products and services
- Staff Helping SA OUT and Pointsmen initiatives to serve our communities
- Diverse and inclusive procurement practices
- Supplier development programmes
- Treating suppliers fairly framework
- Prompt payment, speedy feedback on performance
- Good performance against financial and non-finanial strategy.
- Effective control and compliance with regulatory standard and expectations.
- Embedding an ethical culture which is inclusive and diverse, and which demonstrated responsible corporate behaviour.
- Stakeholder inclusivity and alignment.
- Responsible remuneration practices which are aligned with strategy, regulations and shareholder outcomes.
- Responsible corporate citizen.